My Flicker Pics

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thank You Leaf Basket

Today is not a how-to it's just a "share" post. 

Ever since the first day of school, I have been at a certain building a couple of hours a day.  And even though I'm itinerant and travel...a  lot... I had a problem finding places to work with each hearing impaired student.    So you can see my dilimma.  Now, I KNOW others work under worse conditions.  And I am thankful for having PLACES to work...but it's not ideal.  SOoOoOo....a really kind resource officer let me come into his room and work...most of the time.  All the while, they were planning to give me a space of my own.  I'm not there all the time, so I could only hope to have a "closet".

Time passed, then I heard the plan...the resource officer's former office....  Whoo Hoo!   So, I baked a few fall leaves...nothing extravagant, to give to my kind person just for letting me "borrow" his office several hours a day even sometimes when he could have used it I'm sure. 

Well, here is his "thank-you" cookie basket:
 Uhhh...that bow's gotta move down...

 Better....All wrapped up and ready to go :)


This is what you call  ultimate "cookie exchange"  !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment