My Flicker Pics

Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Fall Leaves in the Kitchen

The LEAVES may still be green outside my window, but not in my kitchen.



I've been looking at all your beautiful posts.  Those variegated colors and all that exquisite embroidery-painting.  They were so inspiring!  Check out this one HERE (Sweet Sugarbelle) or HERE (Lili Lola) or HERE (Karen's Cookies)
(these are a few of my favorites)
And then you'll want to see this neat painted embroidery technique HERE (Cakes etc. by Dana)  and enjoy some music while you look :)

Take a peek at what you've done to me...
See...you made me, twisted my arm, gave me an ultimatum.
HaHa...yeah, right
So I HAD to try a few; but of course...my way.
You know those accidents that just surprise you?




Anyway, I hope you enjoyed coming to my "Fall" kitchen. I am glad you came!

No comments:

Post a Comment