My Flicker Pics

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sugar Free Cupcakes...Almost

Healthy is good...right?  Sugar free, fat free.  So out came the Splenda cookbook (yes, Splenda has a cookbook)  The picture looked SOoO yummy.  I must clarify that these cupcakes are virtually sugar free (even the icing), and they are made with fat free dry milk....but they have butter.  Shhh...I won't tell anyone else.  Take a peek...

They do look yummy...right? Fluffly yellow cupcake, white glaze with a small sprinkle of sparkling sugar (real deal)............





Well, friends...um...uh...oh me...it...(taking deep breath) .... suffice it to say I am officially not a fan.  Don't get me wrong.  I use Splenda in my ice tea, sometimes on my cereal and in a number of things...sometimes.   But this (especially the glaze ) is not my favorite baked good.  End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment