My Flicker Pics

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sometimes We Need to Be Reminded

Sometimes we (maybe more me than you) need to be reminded that while we are deciding what color Kitchen Aid to buy or which spice or which of our many gadgets to use in our well stocked kitchens...sometimes, it is just good to reflect on how much the Lord has blessed our nation and give thanks.

Here are pictures of a Philippine kitchen and appliances.  How can one take a peek and not be touched? 




Old kitchen


New, improved kitchen...


I think I have no words other than to say how humbled I am to have been blessed by the God of Heaven to be able to touch, use and appreciate the enormous gifts of my God.  I could have been born anywhere, but here I am in truly the "Land of Plenty"!  Not any better than anyone else, but enjoying much in the way of "things"( that will one day fade) and the Spirit (which will never end).   May you have that same assurance that no matter where you live or in what condition...you have been given the gift of eternal life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment